- Land of Contrast (1384)
- Ben Welsh´s Chromatic Spectrum (3503)
- Support small local businesses (3784)
- Waiting for Easter (3935)
- The City of Clay, by Guillermo Pérez Villalta (5878)
- Nicknames from Tarifa (6950)
- Vintage pictures from Tarifa (7657)
- Tarifa, A Tale of a Brand (12264)
- The best things about Tarifa are... (19932)
- Lovely Dogs from Tarifa (20329)
El Mirlo Featured Popular
If you've never been in El Mirlo Restaurant you can not leave Tarifa without visiting, and if you've been for sure you will be back and you will recomend it to your friends. It is a magical place, away from the noisy crowds and close to an almost unknown beach. El Mirlo Restaurant is a family owned restaurant specializing in fresh local fish. It has a terrace and views to die for.
Recomendamos Tuna Head.
The top part of the head is a very juicy and delicious part of any fish, and in for tuna it is a delicacy. At El Mirlo Restaurant they cook it on the grill and they serve it with a side of mushrooms, green beans, boiled potatoes and onions.